This fresh, colorful, and healthy salad is packed with flavor. It pairs well with pan-seared or grilled meats as well as salmon. This salad is light and refreshing and perfect for backyard get-togethers or weeknight dinners.
- 16 ounces (about 3 cups) frozen sweet corn
- 1 cup (5 1/2 ounces) whole cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (.25 ounces) fresh basil
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Thaw corn by using one of the following methods: in the microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, running the corn under hot water in a colander, leaving the corn at room temperature for 30 minutes, or thawing the corn overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place corn in a medium mixing bowl.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice them in half lengthwise. Add to the corn.
- Stack the basil leaves and slice into thin strips. Add the basil to the corn.
- Crumbled the feta cheese and place it on the corn.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Toss to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
1. The salad will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 222 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 11.1 mg
Keywords: #healthy, #corn, #salad, #cornandtomatosalad,