Spicy chicken drumsticks that are perfect for a game day appetizer or a simple dinner.
- 4 each chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup Franks RedHot®Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or spray with pan release.
- Remove the skin by holding the bone of the drumstick while pulling the skin off the chicken.
- Pat drumsticks dry with a paper towel. Place the drumsticks on the sheet pan .
- Brush the drumsticks with oil.
- Season drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine Franks RedHot®Buffalo Wings Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Using tongs, flip the drumsticks and bake another 10 minutes or until drumsticks are golden brown and reached 165° F.
- Once the chicken is done, remove the sheet pan from the oven.
- Set the oven temp to broil.
- Brush the sauce liberally all over the drumsticks.
- Place the pan back in the oven for 5 minutes until the sauce is hot and starts to brown.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven.
- Be sure dry the drumsticks so that it will brown.
- If you use frozen drumsticks, be sure to thaw them before baking.
- Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- The drumsticks can be eaten cold.