Sugar snap peas are crunchy and sweet and are a delightful addition to any meal. If you are looking for a quick and delicious side dish, these veggies are sure to satisfy.
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Bring 3 cups water to boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add sugar snap peas, cover, and cook about 2 minutes, until they turn bright green.
- Drain the snap peas in a colander.
- Put butter, salt, and pepper in the saucepan. Melt the butter and stir to combine the butter and seasonings.
- Add the sugar snap peas and gently stir them to coat them in the butter-spice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 314.8 mg
- Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.6 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 5.1 mg
Keywords: #sugar snap peas, #buttered sugar snap peas, #boiled sugar snap peas, #quick and easy side dish